May 1, 2013 Garden Grove, CA ─ DB Sales announced that it has added Bock Water Heaters to its lineup of high efficiency products for its clients. These water heaters have features in four key areas that are important to DB Sales clients, including:
- Greater Energy Savings – modulating pre-mix blue flame burner reduces fuel consumption by 15% to 25% compared to non-modulating condensing or conventional water heaters
- Reliability and Durability – heat exchanger-to-tank weld joints are overlapped and double-wall reinforced
- Less Maintenance – automated cathodic corrosion protection system with no sacrificial anode rods
- Higher ROI – up to 97% thermal efficiency and minimal maintenance
- DB Sales President Steve Mertz lauds Bock Water Heaters for their quality and energy efficiency. “Bock Water Heaters are engineered to handle a wide range of heating loads while using minimal energy inputs. They are more robustly engineered than those in their class—the walls are thicker and it has a corrosion protection system. Bock products are designed to last a long time while minimizing expenses.”
Bock Water Heaters is an employee-owned company located in Madison, Wisconsin and has been in business since 1929. For more information contact DB Sales or visit www.bockwaterheaters.com.