- Greater Energy Savings – modulating pre-mix blue flame burner reduces fuel consumption by 15% to 25% compared to non-modulating condensing or conventional water heaters
- Reliability and Durability – heat exchanger-to-tank weld joints are overlapped and double-wall reinforced
- Less Maintenance – automated cathodic corrosion protection system with no sacrificial anode rods
- Higher ROI – up to 97% thermal efficiency and minimal maintenance
- DB Sales President Steve Mertz lauds Bock Water Heaters for their quality and energy efficiency. “Bock Water Heaters are engineered to handle a wide range of heating loads while using minimal energy inputs. They are more robustly engineered than those in their class—the walls are thicker and it has a corrosion protection system. Bock products are designed to last a long time while minimizing expenses.”
Bock Water Heaters is an employee-owned company located in Madison, Wisconsin and has been in business since 1929. For more information contact DB Sales or visit www.bockwaterheaters.com.